Registration February 17
Hunt February 18, 2017
Registration will take place on February 17, 2017 at Cabela’s 1200 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 beginning at 6:00pm. We will go over the rules and draw door prizes at 8:00pm. All team members are encouraged to be present at registration to receive their packet, sign waivers, and to be eligible for door prizes, if you cannot attend you can register online and a packet will be emailed to you. Everyone who is participating in the hunt will receive a raffle ticket for some excellent door prizes provided by Cabela’s! All registrants also qualify for Cabela’s employee pricing the night of registration and the night of check-in to purchase any last-minute items you will be needing for the contest. This includes everything predator hunting related; firearms, ammunition, traps, calls, and camouflage clothing.
$150 ENTRY PER TEAM – 80% PAYOUT
1-3 PERSON TEAM
1st Place: 40% cash / 10% Cabela’s Gift Card
2nd Place: 15% / 5% Cabela’s Gift Card
3rd Place: 5% / 5% Cabela’s Gift Card
OPTIONAL SIDE POTS – 100% PAYOUT
$20 – BIG DOG – Pays 1st place only
$15 – SMALL DOG – Pays 1st place only
$15 – BIG CAT – Pays 1st place only
Proceeds will be donated to benefit the Wounded Veteran’s of Oklahoma
Online registration is available now at http://store.castandbang.com
Online registration will remain open until Thursday February 16th. Once you have registered online you will receive an email from Cast & Bang Outfitters. That email will contain instructions on how to finalize your registration (team information), and will include all documents for the hunt.
There is a 3% surcharge for all online orders. If you wish to not pay the surcharge you can register at Cabela’s in Oklahoma City the night of the 17th using cash. Looking forward to seeing you all there!
SATURDAY CHECK-IN CUTOFF 8:30PM SHARP!!
Location: Cabela’s 1200 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114, check-in procedures will be included in all team packets Friday night.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Must be called Coyote, Bobcat, or Fox
- Winners based on highest point total
- Points: Coyote: 2 points, Bobcat: 3 points, Fox: 3 points
- Tie goes to heaviest coyote
- Hunt boundaries: Official Oklahoma State lines
- Teams must hunt together at ALL times. No splitting up or calling different areas at the same time.
- No road or vehicle hunting of any kind
- No trapping or any other methods that don’t involve calling live animals
- No hunting with live decoy animals
- No hunting over bait
- No pooling of animals, working with other teams
- No hunting in preserves, ranches or ranges where high fences are employed to keep animals inside
- No manipulating of animals before check-in. Any animal that appears to be tampered with will be investigated, and if the conclusion is that they were tampered with that team will be disqualified.
- Hunting hours are 30 minutes before sunrise to 30 minutes after sunset
- Teams must always follow all Oklahoma Department of Wildlife rules and regulations
- Lie detector test required for winning teams*
- Random Draw will determine who takes the lie detector
- No use of alcohol or drugs any time during or after the hunt
- If you are late for check-in you are disqualified**
* One (1) lie detector test included for each applicable team by Cast & Bang. In the event the team’s test is inconclusive, the team will have the option to retest another team member, however the team must pay, in cash, for the second test before it is administered (approx. $200). In the event the team’s test fails; the team is disqualified from the tournament. Team members will be randomly selected and if that team member refuses to take the lie detector test that team is disqualified.
Pass/Fail determination by Lie Detector examiner in conjunction with Cast & Bang is final and any attempts to dispute results will result in immediate forfeiture of all fees and proceeds of any kind by the disqualified team or its members.
** Check-in ends at 8:30 PM CST February 18, 2017. Each team must be ON SITE at Cabela’s by the cutoff or they are disqualified from checking in any animals. If there is a line, Cast & Bang will monitor the back of the line to determine who made the cutoff in time.