Cast & Bang Outfitters strives to not only take you on a hunt you will be successful on, but one that will have a lasting memory for you. When you hunt with us you are hunting with family and will be treated as such. During hunts our guide will be working to make sure you are safe, successful and having fun. Our guides will also be taking photos and videos throughout the hunt to make sure you have some photos and videos that you can take back to your family to share.
We hope to hunt with you soon.
Cast & Bang Outfitters requires all hunters to abide by the Oklahoma Hunting and Fishing Regulations Guide book as documented by the Oklahoma Department Wildlife Conservation. License and permits are available at www.wildlifedepartment.com.
If you have any special requests give us a call or email and we will work with you to make your hunting experience one to remember.
- Before we begin hunting a safety briefing will be conducted to ensure everyone is aware of safety protocol and procedures when hunting and in the event of an emergency.
- All hunters are required to print and sign the Cast and Bang hold-harmless waiver before they will be permitted to hunt.
- 50% of hunt cost is due at booking and the remainder is due upon arrival. We accept cash or credit cards.
- Lodging is available for any of our hunts if the room is not already occupied. Each night booked also comes with a delicious breakfast prepared by our Chef. ($100 a night)
- No smoking in lodge, blinds or in any of our vehicles.
- Hunters must follow all of the guide’s directions regarding safety.
- No loaded guns in the lodge or in any vehicle.
- All hunts are fully customizable and if you would like to modify anything please give us a call to discuss and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Snacks and water will be provided during the hunt. You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks, but no alcohol while hunting. Alcohol can only be consumed after the hunt and once the last gun has been unloaded and secured.
- Children are welcomed and encouraged to participate in hunting as long as they are accompanied by an adult. If they are not carrying a gun they do not count as a hunter.
- All quail, duck, and dove hunts include bird cleaning and packaging.
- Field dressing and quartering of hogs and deer is an additional $100 (skinned and quartered).
- If you prefer to clean and quarter your own animals, we will provide assistance, guidance, and space for you to do that.
- We can refer you to local game processors and taxidermist if requested.
- Tips and gratuities are not necessary but very much appreciated.